Location: Central Bristol
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Job Type: Permanent
Are you an exceptionally self-motivated, proactive, and well-organised professional? Do you have demonstrable experience of workin...Read more
Are you an exceptionally self-motivated, proactive, and well-organised professional?
Do you have demonstrable experience of working in fast-paced professional services environments?
Our client, a leading executive search and consultancy firm based in Bristol, is looking for an Assistant to the Managing Partner to provide them with comprehensive support and in doing so, maximise their efficiency and output on all business activities.
The Managing Partner founded the company and leads from the front with energy and passion. As such, they are looking for an Assistant who will not only support them but share their passion, and in doing so play a pivotal part in continuing to drive the company’s success and achieve its strategic vision.
The role of Assistant to the Managing Partner is incredibly varied and demanding, and no two days will be the same. While the successful applicant will be able to undertake their duties and responsibilities remotely, they will be expected to travel to the office in Bristol at least once a week and accompany the Managing Partner to meetings in London as required (and when current lockdown restrictions are lifted).
In return for the demands and expectation of this role, there is a market leading salary and benefits package on offer, and a laptop and phone will be provided.
Daily duties and responsibilities to include;
· Adapting to the Managing Partner’s style of work, pre-empting their needs, and acting on their behalf with professionalism and discretion
· Ensuring the Managing Partner’s time is properly managed through full and effective diary management and making all necessary travel arrangements.
· Planning, arranging and attending meetings, constructing agendas and circulating paperwork, taking minutes and monitoring actions, including engagement with the Board
· Managing all correspondence including letters, emails and reports, preparing presentations and supporting documentation using various software packages
· Demonstrating strong commercial acumen with a focus on strategy and planning, improving business processes and procedures, and a confidence to make and challenge business decisions
· Collating often complex data and information into a usable format for the Managing Partner’s use
· Finalising commercial agreements, reviewing financial and budget reports, and working collaboratively on strategic initiatives and projects as agreed with the Board to ensure they are a success
· Conducting research to support the Managing Parnter’s strategic initiative development, including market trends and competitor analysis
· Exercising good judgement in a variety of situations and an ability to perceive pressure points as they occur both within the business and the Managing Partner’s workload, prioritising tasks accordingly to alleviate these
· Acting as a solid gatekeeper and building relationships with the Board, other key stakeholders and the wider team
The successful applicant should have;
· 4-5 years’ experience working in fast-paced professional services environments
· Experience in a similar role or the transferable skills required to ensure its successful undertaking
· A Degree or equivalent qualification
· Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication, administrative and prioritisation skills
· Proven analytical experience and research abilities
If this role sounds of interest, then please apply or get in touch for a confidential chat now.
Executive Assistant to Managing Partner
Job Type: Permanent
Would you like to play an important role in a small finance team? Do you want a role that can grow and evolve with you? Our client...Read more
Would you like to play an important role in a small finance team?
Do you want a role that can grow and evolve with you?
Our client is looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to join their small, busy and down-to-earth finance team. This is a team where everyone rolls up their sleeves to get the job done, and where pursuing improvements is welcomed and new ideas are considered. You can take on additional responsibilities and really develop your skills and experience, all while being rewarded with an excellent salary.
Working alongside another Finance Assistant, your daily duties and responsibilities will include;
· Reviewing, maintaining and managing the purchase and sales ledgers
· Building and maintaining strong relationships through ongoing credit control
· Assisting with weekly payroll
· Processing month-end payment runs
· Using Sage 200 Accounts and Sage 50 Payroll
In addition, the Finance Assistant will have the opportunity to support the Finance Manager and Head of Finance with additional tasks to further their experience i.e. pre-payments, payment bonds, management accounts, annual ledgers and accounting reports.
In order to get the ground running, at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, particularly in ledger management and credit control is required. While an AAT qualification or ongoing study would be great, it is by no means the be-all-and-end-all. What is more important is team fit – they would love someone confident and with bags of enthusiasm to join them.
If this Finance Assistant role ticks the boxes, then please get in contact or apply – we would love to speak to you!
Location: East Bristol
Job Type: Permanent
Do you excel in treating customers fairly and putting them at the forefront of everything you do? Do you enjoy working with busine...Read more
Do you excel in treating customers fairly and putting them at the forefront of everything you do?
Do you enjoy working with business partners on a daily basis and ensuring outstanding service levels are achieved?
Our client is looking to recruit several new Customer Service Advisors as their department grows due to ongoing success. Our client prides themselves on offering tailored solutions to meet their individual customer’s needs, working with that customer to reach a common goal.
In return for this Customer Service Advisor position, our client is offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and weekday shifts between 8.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m., all while working in a state-of-the-art office with onsite parking.
Daily duties and responsibilities:
Skills and experience required:
If you are keen to hear more or apply for this customer service position, then please get in contact ASAP. Our client is looking to start interviewing next week for successful people to start ASAP!
Please note, that the successful Customer Service Advisors will be based in the office not at home, and all necessary Covid-19 measures have been put in place to ensure your safety.
Customer Service Advisor
Location: Central Bristol
Are you an experienced team manager or operations manager looking for a new challenge? Do you put the customer at the heart of eve...Read more
Are you an experienced team manager or operations manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you put the customer at the heart of everything you do and do you love managing customer service teams to do the same?
This role has the flexibility to work remotely, but you will be encouraged to go to the office at least a few times a month.
My client, a leader in their field, is looking for an experienced and talented Contact Centre Operations Manager to lead Customer Service teams in delivering an award-winning service and ensuring customers get the help and advice they need by phone, email and digital channels. As Contact Centre Operations Manager, you will lead Team Leaders and Agents to deliver consistent performance through customer-facing processes in, arguably, their most important team – inspiring and influencing them to maintain the dynamic and customer-centric culture that has driven their success to date. You will also play a key role in driving their vision and identifying innovation future-proof solutions for improving processes.
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including an annual bonus, flexible lifestyle benefits, great holiday entitlement, your birthday off, and many more…
You will be responsible for…
You need to be…
And if you have…
Managed a social or digital team or supported projects from large-scale change or integration through to omnichannel or contact centre transformation – even better!
Contact Centre Operations Manager