‹ Back to search results
Job Type: Contract/Temp
Have you worked within the beauty industry and now want to transfer these skills into an office environment for the UK's number 1, luxury skincare brand?
Or you may have a real passion for all thing’s beauty and have some experience of working within a customer service focused position in an office environment.
Well known for being ‘high end and quality’, my client, based in Avonmouth, is now looking for maternity cover - Part Time Customer Care Coordinator, joining their trade team, managing all business accounts’ order requests and telephone calls.
Working Hours: You MUST be able to work 3 full days but a MONDAY and FRIDAY are compulsory, between the hours of 8:30 and 5:30 (8:30 – 4:30 or 9-5)
Daily duties to include:
· Processing orders through the inhouse system, completing all associated administration tasks
· Receiving incoming telephone calls from accounts such as spa’s and salons, providing an exemplary level of service every time
· Resolving any problems relating to an order
· Receiving incoming technical inquiries regarding the Biotec machine
You will have excellent attention to detail, be able to multi-task and problem solve whilst providing an outstanding level of customer service. You will ideally have an interest in the health and beauty industry and may have worked within an office-based role previously, where you had to speak over the telephone and complete administration.
· Salary: £18500 – pro-rata
· Onsite car parking
· 28 Days holiday – pro-rata
Please apply today if interested as my client is looking to interview ASAP.
Customer Care Advisor Part-time