‹ Back to search results
Location: East Bristol
Job Type: Permanent
Do you like talking to people on the phone and do you excel in customer service?
Do you enjoy working to targets and helping a customer decide what they would like?
Our client is looking to recruit several Customer Sales Advisors to join their team in early April to be able to hit the ground running when they re-open after lockdown.
You will be an essential part of the Customer Sales team and you will be targeted to convert inbound customer enquiries into bookings. You will be the first point of contact for the customer whether that is via the phone, webchat or email so it is essential that you have excellent customer service skills. The Customer sales team have on average 1500 queries a week so there is plenty of opportunities if you enjoy the challenge of a target and beating it!
Daily responsibilities for the Customer Sales Advisor:
· Dealing with customer enquiries: phone, email and live chat.
· Converting enquiries into qualified deals lead, reservations, appointments, and referral to the Transaction Team.
· Logging customer enquiries onto the company’s CRM system
· Retrieving information from the company website and company stock database
· Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding to answers to all customer enquiries at the first point of contact.
· Using various computer systems and databases to define Service Level Agreements.
· Strive to exceed individual sales targets. Your input helps the overall success of the sales centre team targets.
Due to the nature of the positions, it is essential that you have experience of working in a sales and customer service advisor position previously, ideally in an office-based environment.
In return our client is offering:
· Excellent basic salary and the opportunity to earn an uncapped bonus.
· 40.5 hours per week over 5 days 8.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m. or 10.00 a.m. – 7.00 p.m.
· Monday to Friday and 1 in 2 Saturday (8.30 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.) or Sunday (10.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) and you would get the day off in lieu.
· Free parking
· Plus, additional benefits
If you are interested in hearing more details, then please get in touch asap as the client is looking to get the successful candidates started on the 6th of April.
Due to the current situation, interviews and training for these positions will be conducted remotely. However, in the more immediate future, these positions will be based in the office full time. So please only apply if you can work in Bristol long term.
Customer Sales and Service Representative