‹ Back to search results
Location: North Bristol
Job Type: Permanent
Are you passionate about customer service? Do you enjoy providing a premium level of customer service to each and every customer? Would you like to join a global leader in their industry as a Customer Service Advisor?
My client, based in Aztec West, is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team.
Your daily duties will include:
· Delivering a world-class service by answering customer calls and placing orders accurately and promptly, whilst adding value through knowledge and ability where advice and solutions are required
· Taking control and guiding the customer through the order process to ensure accurate order placement
· Managing out of stock situations by offering alternative products
· Offering solutions to customers based on product/application enquiries
· Managing inbound enquiries using appropriate questioning
· All associated administration duties
You will be an excellent team player, hardworking, enthusiastic and willing to learn new skills whilst wanting to progress your career.
Working hours are currently Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m. - 5.30 p.m. and this will be office-based. In time there will be a shift pattern working either 8.30am - 5.00pm, 9.00am - 5.30pm or 9:35am – 6:05pm.
· 33 days holiday, inclusive of bank holidays
· Free onsite car parking
· Christmas period off
· Intensive training
· Pension contribution
· Private health care
· Excellent incentives, including company events and socials
Please apply today if interested as interviews are taking place ASAP.
Customer Service Advisor