‹ Back to search results
Location: North Bristol
Job Type: Permanent
Recently celebrating their 20th birthday, my successful and growing client, based in North Bristol are now looking for experienced CCTV Operators to join their friendly team.
In a newly updated, high spec control room, you will be joining one of the market leading NSI Gold approved CCTV Monitoring and Alarm Receiving Centres in the UK, where their people are their greatest asset – read more if you want to become one too!
As a CCTV Operator your day to day duties will include:
· Monitoring CCTV activity and images
· Taking incoming telephone calls, liaising with customers, clients, and security companies
· Updating and reporting on clients recorded information
· Handling and management of alarms
· Helpdesk support
You will have worked in a similar CCTV monitoring position before, be a great problem solver, with a keen eye for detail, you will have a professional telephone manner, wanting to provide the highest standard of customer service possible. You will ideally, have a valid SIA CCTV License.
Hours and Salary
The day shift - 8am – 8pm working 4 days on, 4 days off
Salary breakdown =
£9.30 per hour during the probation period (£20,311 pa)
£9.50 per hour for days (£20,748pa)
In return you will receive:
· SIA CCTV qualification (Company Funded)
· Onsite car parking
· £50 birthday bonus
· Access to a wealth of discounts through Perkbox
· Competitive holiday allowance
· Living Wage accredited company
· Nest Pension – 8% total
· Pizza Fridays (last Friday of the month)
· Free cinema ticket every month
· Free coffee from Café Nero every week
· Bonus for catching criminals
· Complimentary refreshments like tea, coffee, milk, and bread.
Please apply today to discuss further!
Customer service Day Operator