‹ Back to search results
Location: North Bristol
Salary: £20311 - £20748
Job Type: Permanent
Recently celebrating their 20th birthday, my successful and growing client, based in North Bristol are now looking for experienced CCTV Operators to join their friendly team.
In a newly updated, high spec control room, you will be joining one of the market-leading NSI Gold approved CCTV Monitoring and Alarm Receiving Centres in the UK, where their people are their greatest asset – read more if you want to become one too!
As a CCTV Operator your day to day duties will include:
· Monitoring CCTV activity and images
· Taking incoming telephone calls, liaising with customers, clients, and security companies
· Updating and reporting on clients recorded information
· Handling and management of alarms
· Helpdesk support
You will be a great problem solver, with a keen eye for detail, you will have a professional telephone manner, wanting to provide the highest standard of customer service possible. You will have ideally worked within a CCTV monitoring position before and have a valid SIA CCTV License.
Hours and Salary
The day shift - 8am – 8pm working 4 days on, 4 days off.
Salary breakdown =
£9.30 per hour during the probation period (£20,311 pa)
£9.50 per hour for days (£20,748pa)
In return you will receive:
· SIA CCTV qualification (Company Funded)
· Onsite car parking
· £50 birthday bonus
· Access to a wealth of discounts through Perkbox
· Competitive holiday allowance
· Living Wage accredited company
· Nest Pension – 8% total
· Pizza Fridays (last Friday of the month)
· Free cinema ticket every month
· Free coffee from Café Nero every week
· Bonus for catching criminals
· Complimentary refreshments like tea, coffee, milk, and bread.
Please apply today to discuss further!
Day Operator - CCTV