‹ Back to search results
Location: Central Bristol
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Job Type: Permanent
Are you an exceptionally self-motivated, proactive, and well-organised professional?
Do you have demonstrable experience of working in fast-paced professional services environments?
Our client, a leading executive search and consultancy firm based in Bristol, is looking for an Assistant to the Managing Partner to provide them with comprehensive support and in doing so, maximise their efficiency and output on all business activities.
The Managing Partner founded the company and leads from the front with energy and passion. As such, they are looking for an Assistant who will not only support them but share their passion, and in doing so play a pivotal part in continuing to drive the company’s success and achieve its strategic vision.
The role of Assistant to the Managing Partner is incredibly varied and demanding, and no two days will be the same. While the successful applicant will be able to undertake their duties and responsibilities remotely, they will be expected to travel to the office in Bristol at least once a week and accompany the Managing Partner to meetings in London as required (and when current lockdown restrictions are lifted).
In return for the demands and expectation of this role, there is a market leading salary and benefits package on offer, and a laptop and phone will be provided.
Daily duties and responsibilities to include;
· Adapting to the Managing Partner’s style of work, pre-empting their needs, and acting on their behalf with professionalism and discretion
· Ensuring the Managing Partner’s time is properly managed through full and effective diary management and making all necessary travel arrangements.
· Planning, arranging and attending meetings, constructing agendas and circulating paperwork, taking minutes and monitoring actions, including engagement with the Board
· Managing all correspondence including letters, emails and reports, preparing presentations and supporting documentation using various software packages
· Demonstrating strong commercial acumen with a focus on strategy and planning, improving business processes and procedures, and a confidence to make and challenge business decisions
· Collating often complex data and information into a usable format for the Managing Partner’s use
· Finalising commercial agreements, reviewing financial and budget reports, and working collaboratively on strategic initiatives and projects as agreed with the Board to ensure they are a success
· Conducting research to support the Managing Parnter’s strategic initiative development, including market trends and competitor analysis
· Exercising good judgement in a variety of situations and an ability to perceive pressure points as they occur both within the business and the Managing Partner’s workload, prioritising tasks accordingly to alleviate these
· Acting as a solid gatekeeper and building relationships with the Board, other key stakeholders and the wider team
The successful applicant should have;
· 4-5 years’ experience working in fast-paced professional services environments
· Experience in a similar role or the transferable skills required to ensure its successful undertaking
· A Degree or equivalent qualification
· Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication, administrative and prioritisation skills
· Proven analytical experience and research abilities
If this role sounds of interest, then please apply or get in touch for a confidential chat now.
Executive Assistant to Managing Partner