‹ Back to search results
Location: Central Bristol
Salary: £34,000 - £35,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Facilities Manager looking for a new opportunity?
Our client, an established and well-regarded provider of property and facilities management services, is looking for a Facilities Manager to deliver high level FM services across a predominantly South West commercial property portfolio. This will include procuring and managing FM services, auditing contract delivery, and ensuring statutory compliance.
In return, there is a great salary and bonus on offer, plus an attractive benefits package including a company car allowance and parking. Due to the nature of this role, travel will be required between commercial properties, therefore a full clean driving license will be required.
Please note, that while training will be office-based with an expectation to work from the office as required to meet the duties and responsibilities of this role, there will also be flexibility to work remotely.
What you will be doing
· Procurement and management of contracts for hard and soft FM services
· Ensuring best practices are followed for maximum service efficiency
· Strategic planning and day to day operations
· Managing services to meet KPI and SLA targets
· Dealing with and coordinating maintenance and reactive works via online systems and in person
· Maintaining regular liaison and engagement with occupiers of the managed properties
· Generating reports for management and client on the performance of FM services
· Assisting with the development of FM consultancy
What you need to have
· Experience of FM and delivering outsourced services within commercial property or similar
· Excellent IT skills and familiarity with CAFM systems
· Knowledge of H&S legislation and commercial property service charges
· Technically competent although not necessarily technically qualified
· Ideally IOSH qualified
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Able to work on own initiative
· Proactive and receptive to change