‹ Back to search results
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Job Type: Permanent
£22,000 – £25,000
This is a newly created role as a result of business growth. Working as part of a small finance team, your duties will be varied and will allow you to be involved in all aspects of the accounting function.
This role would suit an experienced Accounts Assistant who is fully AAT qualified and / or is studying towards ACCA or CIMA. Experience of working with Sage 50 Accounts and Sage 50 Payroll is also preferred.
· Processing purchase order requests, matching invoices to purchase orders and posting
· Posting supplier payments and handling any supplier queries
· Maintaining the asset register
· Providing support to the payroll process on a weekly basis
· Preparing weekly Bacs payment runs
· Completion of pensions submissions
· Supporting the Finance Manager with the production of reports for all areas of the business
· Preparing monthly bank reconciliations
· Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts
· Completion of a variety of accounts based administrative tasks
You’ll be self-motivated, with an efficient way of working and superb communication skills. You’re confident when dealing with suppliers and clients; a real clear thinker and a team member who can be relied upon. If this sounds like you…..please check you have the skills and experience listed below and then get in touch with us asap for more information.
· 2 years experience within a similar role
· AAT qualified
· Experience of using Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll
· Strong numeracy skills and attention to detail
To find out more about the role, please get in contact today. We are hoping to hold interviews as soon as possible.