‹ Back to search results
Location: Central Bristol
Salary: £32,500 - £39,500
Job Type: Permanent
Do you have experience of buildings and building processes?
Are you immediately available and interested in an interim role?
Our client, a large and well respected public sector healthcare provider based in the City Centre, is looking for a Project Manager on an interim basis from December 2019 to April 2020. Working as part of the Estates team, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing several minor works projects and ensuring all land, buildings and property are safe and fit for purpose.
Daily duties and responsibilities of the Project Manager to include;
· Overseeing contractors and specialist contractors carrying out a backlog of minor works projects for building maintenance and improvements up to £25K
· Managing delegated projects through all stages from concept to completion, ensuring parity of service and adherence to processes and policies
· Designing, planning and managing all projects related to compliance and associated remedial works identified from internal and external audits
· Undertaking procuring and tendering, arranging access for various maintenance contracts
· Coordinating and managing delegated resources and budgets to achieve project aims and service delivery
· Attending site meetings and completing risk assessments, ensuring accurate notes are taken and issued to all parties
· Complying with various legislative requirements, including asbestos, fire safety, environmental protection and building regulations
· Producing reports and technical documents and keeping the minor works tracker updated
Due to the interim nature of this Project Manager position, the successful candidate should have a degree or equivalent experience in a building discipline. In order be able to quickly get the ground running, experience of working in an acute hospital environment and knowledge of Health Technical Memorandums (HTMs), Health Building Notes (HBNs) and other Department of Health guidance is required.
If you are interested in this Project Manager position, please apply or get in contact.
Project Manager - 4 Month FTC